Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wherever YOU are...

I don't know where you are right now...

but, I just want to let you know that...

wherever you are...




you're never far from my heart...


____________________________________________________________________________________


Lover of my soul,
I go inside to find you
when you're just too far away
for me to get to.

Sometimes I catch glimpses of you
in someone else
and I try to imagine
that some part of you is still here.

Even so, I let it go
and wrap my thoughts around images
that flow
in pictures of you.

Something about the world
keeps changing.
You always seem to disappear
and so I go within to find you

Sweet lover of my soul
are you near?
I close my eyes again
to slip into another dream...


-- Vance Gilmore --

1 comment:

  1. Something about the world
    keeps changing.
    You always seem to disappear
    and so I go within to find you

    -nahan ko ani nga lines viel.. ♥

    ReplyDelete