Monday, March 7, 2011

Here I Go Again!!!

March 2, 2011


During our Bible Study, I thought of someone I’ve met once, and the one whom I admire most. I accidentally remember the moments...from the time we met until the time I’ve known him that well (not much). Those were the days, a happy time for me. Yeah! I admit that I was in the point of what we call "head over heels". In love with whom I met as a friend.
Everytime I think of those days, I just found myself smiling.


I know that it’s a part of growing up, to love and to let go of the things that are not meant to be.
Many questions that still in my mind. Questions that I think no one could ever answer, except God.
Until now, the memories are still fresh… I can still remember those times… it was a sure experience… unforgettable moment in time.


[[[ it’s alright, it will pass… with God’s help ]]]

1 comment:

  1. wow nyc one viel.. hope u continue ur article writing... keep it up... =)

    ReplyDelete