Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Missing him a lot...

I was about to write a blog about my grandfather. It's been three (3) years and eight (8) months since he died, I thought I already moved-on, but then, as I continue writing about him, I felt missing him so much and I become aware of my tears rolled down my cheeks... I just really missed him... and thinking that if he's still alive, maybe I could have a chance to hug him, tell him I’m sorry and I love him so much. If he’s still alive now, maybe our family/relatives would not be chaotic right now. <Sigh>




 But then, I believe in the saying: “no one is permanent in this world.” All of us died for some reasons and God has a purpose for everything… :)




2 comments:

  1. reading this... you made me missed my lolo too.. those are the same words that I'll be saying to him, "I'm sorry", "I love you" and "thank you".. thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome.
    oh.. i forgot the "thank you"...

    ReplyDelete