Friday, March 4, 2011

SATURDAY: my Special and favorite day, ever! ♥

SABBATH day!
I am so thankful and grateful to God for the whole entire week, He made us alive and allow us to do whatever we want and also very much thankful for the reason that HE made Sabbath day for us.
(Mark 2:27 -- And He said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.)

I am so excited for the Sabbath day, as always. I can feel the peacefulness of the world. I’m pleased to fellowship with the brethren, eating good foods, hearing God’s messages through His servants and of course, for studying His very words.



the SMILES that I can never ever forget...  

 the friendship... and the Sabbath day. :)



Although I am far from my biological family, but I am happy since I have still my family in Christ here around me. :)



Happy SABBATH... every Sabbath :)

3 comments:

  1. i'm glad that you're happy with your family in davao! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot te Rox.. :) looking forward to see you all soon.. take care for me. :)

    ReplyDelete