Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Horrible day! Last day of February.

February 28, 2011

I woke up early in the morning (4:26 AM) because of what I’ve heard, a bark of a dog.
It really disturbs me. And after a few hours (6:45 AM), I was about to go outside and check if what's wrong outside, there I found Quima, our dog (I used "our" because he's a good dog to me), barking and barking and barking, I thought that he's been in the backyard for the whole night. I understand why he barks, imagine, staying in the roofless and muddy backyard for the whole night.


When I am about to get Quima out of the backyard, to help him out, a woman foreigner neighborhood approached and asked me, "Is that your dog?", and I answered excitedly, "YES!" and then she said, "he's been barking for the whole night and it disturbs our sleep. Can you do something for that?" and I ask for forgiveness, "SORRY" ... What a "good" (bad) morning to me. Well, the important thing, I was able to save Quima from a roofless and muddy place (which he can't lie down to sleep)... He got red and stressfull eyes. Poor dog... :-(
Quima :)


After an hour, I am ready to go to work, I checked first the lovebirds outside the house and shocked of what I saw... oh no! I found two lovebirds dead! Oh my! The yellow and the blue one... my favorite and only yellow inside the cage... :-( I was so shocked and sad, very sad! And I have no idea why they die...


Indeed, everything in this world is NOT permanent. Now, I realized that you can apply the "love and let go" thing also in the animals.

3 comments:

  1. Nice.. Well as we know, that's life! Good thing we have God on our side and that He always gives us hope. Have a great day ahead! Smile always

    ReplyDelete