Thursday, March 17, 2011

unforgotten promise ^_^


I remember the promise... 7 years ago. The promise that I can never forget.
My Aunt and I were on the phone, we talked many things about school, life and also lovelife. It was kind of weird for me, because I was still teen, and "lovelife" was not in my vocabulary yet and then my Aunt told me, "Don’t be in a relationship yet ha, follow my steps, 25 years old na nagka-relationship, okay? Promise me now" ... hmm, I was surprised why she asked me about that thing... then I answered "Yes Tita, sure. I promise" :) I answered with a smile.

Since then, I registered in my mind that "NO RELATIONSHIP until I reach 25" YEAH! Indeed, Challenging, very challenging. :) LOL! Kidding. It was fun... but honestly, very sad.
I already believe that True love waits; I know God will give a mate/partner for each of us that are destined for us.

Speaking of True love... I know someday, that true love will come... at the right time, in the right place. When that comes, I'll make sure that I will take that true love with my whole being. And I hope that true love will take me the way I am and will love and court me always until my last breathe.


I am looking forward for it. For now, I will just prepare, get ready and pray that my patience will increase. Sooner or later, it will come... it is not yet the end. Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment