Friday, July 1, 2011

what a MIRACLE!!! Ü


I was about to let go of the things that I get used to -- the things that are not meant for me...... because I’m sure, it makes me cry and depressed!


I fasted one day to help me let go and decide to start a new life... the Sabbath day came and forget all the worries that I have... and thankful to God for all the lessons that I learned in that day.
After the Sabbath, I worried again and prayed that hopefully, I will not worry and accept the things that were not meant for me, after a while, I just received a phone call from my Mom... Telling me good news ... said that, I will still be working and is able to serve God full-time in the office... I was shocked and surprised! How merciful our God is... happy to hear the news and wanted to dance a ‘Dance of Joy’ that time... happy that God was and is really there to help us in good times and in tough times. Considered it’s a miracle...
I really thank God for all these things. I could not afford to lose God in my heart...



In our life, sometimes, we get through difficult situations... and then, there we realized how challenging our life if we have that trials to overcome with... and we should be thankful for that also, trials teaches us lessons...




I really believe in this quote: “God without men is still a God, but Men without God, is NOTHING!” so therefore, let’s learn to love God with all our hearts... and focus to Him wholeheartedly...

No comments:

Post a Comment