Friday, July 8, 2011

Today is FRIDAY ...

Nothing’s change... same as usual... encoding... typing... sitting... Walking...

Well, anyways. I’m just happy and got a big smile today... :D :D :D
I talked to someone I missed and misses me too all the way through chat!!! (Morning pa lang, my day’s complete na!!) hehe.. And went to China Bank to open an account! And yesss, I have a bank account already... (For a long time of wishing to have an account... hihihi), I’ll just have to wait for about 2 weeks. :) Thanks for coming with me ate Analou... and after Bank, we dropped to Jollibee and have ice creaamm... mmmm... yummm!

Today is Friday, and the Sabbath day is approaching. I love this!!! :) time to rest and study the word of God... :)





♪ ♫ -- I’ve known you for so long you are a friend of mine... -- ♫ ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment