Tuesday, July 19, 2011

07/18 - 07/19

I was about to go Davao Postal Office and apply to get a postal ID... Since I have a document that was in error, I went to Ateneo de Davao University - Post Office nalang to apply there... my first time to enter in that university here in Davao City... I was amazed, I like the surroundings... I thought of going back to school again... hmm...


After processing my requirements (Birth Certificate, Cedula, Brgy Clearance, Notarized document, Passport size picture)). Maybe an hour...


Tah-daaah!


I got my postal ID!!! yey! :D thanking God for He heard my prayer...
hmm.. And also, to kuya Charlie and Ma'am Joy Namis (friend of kuya Charles), without the two, i couldnt get my postal ID (one of the requirements to get my ATM). Of course, I spent money more than my budget... but its okay, GOD will provide when I’m in need... :)


Happy but sad, for the reason that realized that I need to change one of my very important document, which is my Birth Certificate... oh no! Just one letter... and the world of mine will turn upside down... ugh!!! and i need a lot of moneeeeey...

Anyways, I deactivated my Facebook account... Hmm... No serious reason/s ... I just want to try of having no Facebook... :D 


Headache strikes... as always... headache for two weeks... ouch! It’s now part of my daily struggle...
:( it’s like squeezing your head! I believe that prayer is more than a medicine...
I prayed and rested earlier... but I missed "Prince of Persia" showing... next time again... :( aaaw.




July 19, 2011 - Tuesday.

..And today... we had our compass check... it's about the Religion of Judaism... and about the TRUE church...
The thing that really stood out for me is about the true church... the True church, is the one who is obeying God's commandment, not the traditions of men...

Oh! I like what late Mr. Herbert W. Armstrong said and it's true...
"People today are the same... human nature today are still the same... and there are a lot of modern Pharisees today...”


I was about to checked my email...
    and....
someone emailed me and asked about what happened to my Facebook account... hehe... Well, I found out, even if he’s not sending FB message to me at all, but at least he’s still visiting my profile... I like! ;)


I still have my headache... I don’t know if it’s because of my eyes or a MIGRAINE... oh no!!! :(
 Hoping and praying that my health is okay.


...and a little bit of confused about something... that really made me "tulala" ...

Since this is public, I will just write it on my notebook... hihih... just for now... :) I will keep it to myself first...






"Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions."

No comments:

Post a Comment