Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The day you said Hello... ♥


… Indeed, it all started with one HELLO. I never expected how you change my simple life… with just a simple smile of you. Back then, everything is NORMAL but now it’s kinda different… No matter how hard I tried to get you out off my mind but I can’t manage not to think of you… wow… one way of saying that you really captured my young heart and my whole being… what will I do now?! Forget you?! But forgetting you is the hardest thing I could ever do… or shall I say, if you have time... could you please love me the way I do?!.. I can’t promise anything but my purest, deepest love… I will give it to you as I never give it to anyone yet… You have been my heart’s beat… I’m so stuck on you… Can’t rid you out my thoughts all day through… I wish I could think of something else but you have occupied all my brain cells…. What are you? Can you please tell me? Why must I be so attracted to you like this?

Why I can’t just forget you when everything that I could think of is you… and me… together… forever…

… Have you ever felt the same way too?! Or only me who keeps on dreaming’? I know I have to move on… get rid of all this nonsense emotions. I know, that it will lead me to nothing… but
I cannot do it overnight… So please do cooperate… Stop being gentle, kind, and caring… as if you really care… I know that you are just being friendly, and you cannot blame me of putting meaning in everything… I am just human… a girl… a woman who does not have a wooden heart…  Who loves you for real… But certainly wonders if you feel the same… do you? I’m getting curious… Do you see me?









--by combined Anonymous

2 comments: